Saturday, April 26, 2014

My toy collection part 3

Here are some of my Transformers, with some Microman and some small Chogokin.

Some Batman action figures. I used to have more but I lost them in the mail trying to sell them.

Microman 2000's collection, and some Batman.

Well, on the first shelf  is something few people know or remember: BIG JIM. All the figure made for USA are there with some from Mexico and Europe. The rest is Six Million Dollar Man, Mego, Star Wars, Microman, & GI Joe. Also some of my custom stuff.

Okay, here are some Godzilla, Batman, Power Puff Girls, Spider-Man... You get there rest right?

More Transformers, die-cast cars (Shelby cobras), & super robots.

Go Nagai Characters and Transformer.

R2-D2 and Tekkaman (Techno man). 

Clone troopers & storm troopers.

More microman (2000's) and Batman.

No comments:

Post a Comment